The integration will work for 30 days without a license - so if you are evaluating EditLive you can safely skip this section. However, if you have an Tiny license key you need to install that in the C:\Program Files\RedDot\CMS\ASP\Ephox\Configuration.xml file.
The license file provided by Tiny contains a small bit of XML that needs to be placed into the <licenses> section of C:\Program Files\RedDot\CMS\ASP\Ephox\Configuration.xml.
- Open the license file provided by Tiny.
- Copy the <license> section - make sure you get the opening and closing <license> tags but not the <ephoxLicenses> tags!
- Open Configuration.xml in a text editor.
- In Configuration.xml paste the <license> content into the <ephoxLicenses> section of the configuration file. Please note that there should already be a <license> tag within the file - do not remove that license section simply add this license after the existing <license>.
- Save Configuration.xml and close the file.