To upgrade to a new release of the Ephox Tiny integration into WCM, perform the following steps:
- If you have made changes to sample_eljconfig.xml or customFunctionality.jsp in order to use role based configurations, you'll need to back up these files by copying them to a location outside of your EditLive! installation.
- Follow the first step of the Installation Instructions (extract the zip file).
- Merge any changes you made from sample_eljconfig.xml or customFunctionality.jsp into the copy of those files in the newly extracted folder.
- Navigate to Enterprise Applications in the console. To do this, click on WebSphere enterprise applications link.
- A list of installed applications will be displayed. Select the "EphoxEditLiveJEE" application from the list and press the "Stop" button.
- The page will reload and EphoxEditLiveJEE will now display an X in its "Application Status." Select this application again and press the "Update" button.
- The next page will provide a list of application update options. The first of these is "Replace the entire application." Ensure that this option is selected and then specify the path to the latest version of the EditLive! ear file, which can either be on a local or remote file system.
- After you have finished the "Replace the entire application" section, navigate to the bottom of the page and choose "Next".
- From this point on, installation can be completed by following Step 1 of the Installation Instructions, starting from point #4. Please note that you will not be asked to "map virtual hosts for web modules," as this carries over from the original installation.
- Once you have finished installation, you will need to make the changes described below.
Note that this version of EditLive! for WCM is deployed as an "ear" file (Enterprise Archive). Please see the Installation Instructions for more details.
setBackgroundMode plugin and ECM functionality