This SDK comes packaged with several tutorials, designed to teach developers how to instantiate and configure EditLive! as well as enable several of its key functionalities.
Each tutorial comes packaged with step-by-step documentation and a copy of the code for the completed tutorial exercise.
Several of the tutorials requires this SDK to be deployed on a specific type of web server (e.g. Java Server, IIS Server). For more information on deploying EditLive! on specified web servers, see the EditLive! Install Guide.
- Instantiating the Editor
- Creating and Editing Configuration Files
- Installing a License
- Setting the Document
- Setting the Body
- Getting the Document
- Getting the Body
- Adding and Removing Menu or Toolbar Items
- Specifying Character Set
- Specifying Character Set in the Applet
- Specifying Character Set in the Swing SDK
- Setting CSS
- Custom Toolbar Buttons
- Custom Toolbar Buttons in the Applet
- Custom Toolbar Buttons in the Swing SDK
- Using Inline Editing (Tutorial)
- Creating Plugins Utilizing Advanced APIs
- Capturing Content Before Submit
- Simple Plugin
- Optimizing Load Times