Unless , this application must be installed on the same WebSphere Application Server as IBM Connections. Be sure to assign all modules to the correct server in the Manage Modules page. to talk to another URL
Step 1: Install tbioServices_c5.ear
- Log into your WebSphere Application Server Console (e.g. ).
- Click "New Application".
- Click "New Enterprise Application".
- Provide path to "tbioServices_c5.ear" (installer_directory/services/tbioServices_c5.ear) and click "Next".
- Select "Fast Path" and click "Next".
- Keep the default installation options and click "Next".
- Make sure that the modules are deployed to the server running WebSphere Portal. Typically this will be the server called "WebSphere_Portal". If this server does not appear in the list, it may not have been started yet.
To ensure that the modules are deployed to the right location, you will need to select the server, select the modules, and then click "Apply".
Once the modules are mapped to the correct server, click "Next".
- No action is required for mapping virtual hosts for Web modules. Click "Next".
- You will be presented with a summary of installation options. Click "Finish" to install the application.
- When the installation is finished you will need to save the changes to the configuration. Click "Save".
- To be able to use the Textbox.io services, they need to be started first. Click "WebSphere enterprise applications" under "Application Types".
- Select "EphoxTbioServices".
- Click "Start".