In order to use Ephox EditLive!, the product will need to be registered. Upon purchasing this packaged integration, licence details will have been issued. These details are to be entered into any configuration files used with EditLive!. The default configuration files used by the integration is sample_eljconfig.xml.
Installing an EditLive! License
To install your license, repeat the following steps for any configuration file used with your integration:
- Open the license file you received with a text editor (such as Notepad).
- Copy the contents of the file.
- Open your configuration file with a text editor.
- Locate the <ephoxLicenses> section of the file.
- After the current <license> configuration element, insert the <license> element copied from your editlive.lic file. You should now have two <license> configuration elements embedded in your <ephoxLicenses> element. Save the modified configuration file.